BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 22, 2008

Time for a MORMON-AD



My Thoughts:
This particular MormonAd is one of my favorites. The picture is so telling of how life is. We have to be careful or we can be hurt; hurt is so many ways. The world is a hard place and sometimes it can be very overwhelming to try and handle our lives. If I walk the straight and narrow path, meaning keeping my life, my actions, and my thoughts in harmony with what the Savior would do and say, I can be safe in this world. It takes effort and a true desire to want that though, but the Savior is there if we reach out. The path back to God is straight, but how to get their is strait, meaning we can weave all over the board and still be heading straight. We just have to be like a ship coming into the strait, he has to maneuver very carefully every turn he makes so as to stay on course and eventually he will be docked. Such is the case for each one of us. We carefully maneuver our lives, through the smallest of actions, thoughts and deeds and eventually we will be docked where we want to be. Life with God!



0 comments: