BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 22, 2008

LDS Church Magazines




I would now like to introduce to you the LDS Church Magazines. The church has the Ensign and the Liahona, which is international and which both are for adults. The next magazine is The New Era, which is geared towards the youth 12-18 years. The last is The Friend, which is geared for children. I have had these magazines in my home for years. I currently do not have the Friend as I no longer have children living at home. The magazine that I would like to spotlight in the next post is the"The New Era," aside from all the wonderful articles and a well layed out magazine, the page I love the most is "The New Era Poster." That is what it is called now, but from years past, it was called the MormonAd. I choose to keep calling it that. I have collected these MormonAds since the beginning of time, it seems like. I hope you will enjoy the MormonAd's that I scrapbook. It highlights a different AD that has been placed in the New Era magazine. I will share with you alot of my thoughts about each one in particular as I post them. I do hope that you can enjoy the truths of what they say and maybe it will make a difference in your life. These are good things to think about. You can subscribe to any or all of these magazines at http://lds.org.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post and great site! Keep the faith