BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jesus Christ as told by Bruce R. McConkie--part 3



My Thoughts:
I heard this talk originally when Elder McConkie gave it in 1985. I have never forgotten it either. What he said penetrated my soul and shall never be removed. There is nothing anyone could say to me that could erase the feelings and knowledge that penetrated my soul when he spoke.

Have you ever not known and yet know? Well such was the case with me. When he spoke, my soul KNEW that he KNEW. I will always know that there is a Savior and Redeemer of World. At times when I have been down and have wondered, this soul penetrating experience that I felt in 1985 comes back to me and renews my faith and hope. That is the effect the Spirit has on one. Spirit speaks to Spirit and that cannot be easily removed. I KNOW my Savior Lives. I KNOW that He died to save me and everyone else in this world! Of this I know to be true with all my heart.

0 comments: