BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2009

Music: This is the Christ






My Thoughts:
I believe it is the Mormon Tabernacle Choir that is singing this song. I so love this one. Pres. Faust, who has since passed away was in the First Presidency of the Church. These words are his. The part that I love so much is the fact that the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles are "Special Witnesses of Christ." They know Him personally and can therefore testify of Him. The words here so testify of that statement. I have my own testimony of our Savior. I know that THEY know. It totally governs my life because of it. I read and study all I can of our Savior Jesus Christ. I so want to be like Him. Come to know the Savior and Redeemer of mankind. He CAN heal your soul, he is the only one who can.

0 comments: